Authors: Zoran and Milica Gruicic
Volume: 157 pages
Format: 21 x 15 cm
Published: Novi Sad, Jul 2007
This book's contents are comprised of adaptations of texts, which we have originally prepared for and used in lectures held from 2005 – 2007. Our intention was to enable the reader to have a closer encounter with our particular approach and thus to make our findings on the subject of human essence more easily accessible, as well as to make up for some of the inevitable omissions made during the lectures.
The book is made up of nine chapters:
- First chapter – speaks of god-seekers, pointing out that all people, in their essence, are exactly that.
- Second chapter – the largest of the nine, reflects on goals, approaches, flow and recommendations for meditation.
- Third chapter – refers to the role of a teacher and to the relationship teacher-pupil.
- Fourth chapter – speaks of concepts such as “Consciousness” and “awareness”.
- Fifth chapter – explores a role of the mind, as the carrier of life.
- Sixth chapter – contains an explanation of the concept of Present Moment, as being the link between God and manifestation.
- Seventh chapter – speaks of connectedness, love and awareness.
- Eighth chapter – examines the notion of death and how to “overcome” it.
- Ninth chapter – reflects and sums up the previous eight while at the same time pointing to Infinite Existence as man's preliminary state.
We wish to express our gratitude to our friends, associates, students and all the meditation practitioners who have contributed toward this book reaching a wider audience of those keen on finding out what it has to offer.
“Why is it difficult to find God? Because you are seeking that, which you have never lost.”
Sparks of Meher Baba, IP ISOTERIA, Belgrade, 1996, pg.
2.1. Goal of meditation
3. TEACHER'S ROLE
3.1. Basic characteristics of a teacher
4. CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS
4.1. Concept of Consciousness
5. MIND AND LIFE
5.1. Emergence of life
6. PRESENT MOMENT
6.1. Concept of Present Moment
7.1. Love: the concept
8. ON DEATH…
8.1. Perception of death
9. TIMELESS EXISTENCE